Perkins Prima Engine Overhauling Parts

sumach

Perkins Prima Engine Overhauling Parts

Post by sumach »

Greetings from Nepal! I am looking to overhaul a Perkins Prima 2.0 Turbo-diesel engine. I am find it hard to source following parts. Can you all suggest the right source?

* Pistons w/ Ring, Pin & Circlip
* Cylinder Liners
* Valves
* Main & Big End Bearings
* Cam Bearings
* Con Rod Bearings
* Gasket Kit

Much appreciated if you guys could help out.
E_T_V
Site Admin

Re: Perkins Prima Engine Overhauling Parts

Post by E_T_V »

sumach wrote:Greetings from Nepal! I am looking to overhaul a Perkins Prima 2.0 Turbo-diesel engine. I am find it hard to source following parts. Can you all suggest the right source?

* Pistons w/ Ring, Pin & Circlip
* Cylinder Liners
* Valves
* Main & Big End Bearings
* Cam Bearings
* Con Rod Bearings
* Gasket Kit

Much appreciated if you guys could help out.
Diperk should be able to source all those parts (but won't be cheap).
I'm not sure that the original engines used liners though and again I don't think the cam bearings are replacable either.

It is rare for the engine to require overhaul before very high milaged are reached. the usual reason for engine issues is corrosion of the headgasket caused by infrequent anti-freeze changes.
BobbiAstop

Are you tired of following the same old strategies in BC games?

Post by BobbiAstop »

Are you tired of following the same old strategies in BC games? Let's shake things up and explore some unconventional tactics that could potentially lead you to victory. Let's think outside the box and revolutionize the way we approach these games. Who's up for the challenge?

Блог
BobbiAstop

University Of Houston Spring ….

Post by BobbiAstop »

It's that time of year again - the spring semester is right around the corner at the University of Houston. As we gear up for a new set of classes, let's take a moment to reflect on the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. What courses are you looking forward to? Any tips for incoming freshmen? Share your thoughts and let's make this semester the best one yet!

Сайт floralmaster.v.ua