maestro to mg convertion

E_T_V
Site Admin

Re: maestro to mg convertion

Post by E_T_V »

Yes I have to say swapping the head whilst it is off seems like a good suggestion to me. One thing I'd thought of possibly was if the cam was bent, but that would be an unusual fault to say the least!
big norm

Post by big norm »

Hi went to pick up the BRAND NEW (complete with cam) head supplied by VECO opened the box and the face (not mine) looked like a luner landscape, pitted as if it had been thrown down on gravel, dragged to the box , wrapped in bubble wrap and then packed !!! 'NOT HAVIN THAT ERIC'
mind you MY face was probably a picture too, thats why Eric the head man said,in a bit of a whisper,' I think we will give them a ring', so that head had to go back to the suppliers n guess what they didnt have another 'for a few days' .
This job started as a 'quick head gasket just to get it going' =======it's getting me going !!!!
Thanks for the help I will post to let you know when I get it going, they live on a big hill so it might just get going---- and dissappear one day------ MG what MG? -------------thought you must have moved it . HA
Bign
E_T_V
Site Admin

Post by E_T_V »

Well let us know when it is on the road again.

Hopefully the new head should sort it for good.
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

New Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Site 0c4afec
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Best Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Info 9910321