Low mileage Rover 220D for sale

Allegro_OCO

Low mileage Rover 220D for sale

Post by Allegro_OCO »

2000 "W" 220D "Bubble" 5-door for sale. Bought earlier this month for an ambitious engine swap/upgrade project that has already been abandoned; it's not that I don't love the engine, I've just decided I prefer the recipient vehicle as-is after all.

For such a young car it's been in the wars, having been crashed into on both sides in the last year; both O/S doors have been replaced, both N/S doors have scarring. Rear bumper is cracked from another incident in the snowy winter earlier this year, & the front grille is a cheap black unbadged replacement - reason unknown, probably "style" but it looks crap. No rear squab, the back seat has a backrest only. Front seats are in good condition.

Comes with 16" 6-spoke alloys with good tyres, electric front windows/roof, some weird remote control engine start gizmo that only worked for me when it was demoed by the previous owner, and (most crucially) a 62k miles non-intercooled L-series engine and 5-speed manual gearbox in fine condition. Boost gauge has been fitted, not sure if the engine's been worked over but the turbo doesn't seem to kick in until the normal point in the revs so I'm guessing it's been fitted for show.

Taxed until 30/9/10, MoTed until 7/4/2011. Was listed on eBay for £575 by previous vendor, will take offers in the £450 area to get rid - can deliver at your expense, car is currently located in South London. Awaiting V5C from DVLA, as it's still being shifted to my name at present; have New Owner counterpart from my vendor though.
I use DropBox to host any pictures I post here. If you sign up from this link, we both get extra space free!
Allegro_OCO

Re: Low mileage Rover 220D for sale

Post by Allegro_OCO »

Hm, can't find the "edit" button - there's also an unfitted towbar.
I use DropBox to host any pictures I post here. If you sign up from this link, we both get extra space free!
Allegro_OCO

Re: Low mileage Rover 220D for sale

Post by Allegro_OCO »

Considered sold.